- Spring break is extended through March 22. No academic instruction will be offered. Students — residential, off-campus and graduate students with no research or teaching responsibilities — should not return to campus the week of March 16 and should spend the week at their homes. Instructors will provide further information in the coming week regarding coursework and assignments.
- Remote instruction for the majority of courses will begin the week of March 23 and will remain that way for the foreseeable future. Faculty and teaching assistants will hear from the Provost’s office soon regarding the resources on .
- Campus will remain open during the extended spring break and during the period of remote instruction. We recognize that some students will need to return to campus, so services such as residence and dining halls and Campus Health will be open, but students who are able to take all of their classes remotely are strongly urged to remain off campus until further notice.
- Campus events for more than 50 attendees are canceled effective immediately. Event organizers must postpone, cancel or explore virtual options for any University-affiliated event with more than 50 people both on- and off-campus until further notice.
- Carolina is prohibiting University-affiliated travel outside the state of North Carolina. Within the state, University travel is permitted but it must be limited to gatherings of 50 or fewer people. Visit the travel information page for more details.
Anyone with questions about these guidelines can call our hotline at 919-445-5000股票亏了百分之30还能解套吗. The hotline will be staffed Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Messages left after hours will be returned within one working day.
Carolina will continue to monitor updates from the CDC, the state health department and and will use their guidance and recommendations on our campus.